Friday, November 12, 2010

Hey, Where's Perry?

With our upcoming trip to Disney this Holiday season I wanted Little Man C to have something special to wear. Princess A has her Princess Aurora costume that she wore for Halloween (I promise to post photos!), but still needed something for him. He adores Perry the Platypus from Pheneas and Ferb, so the hunt was on.
I saw this shirt on-line, but wasn't willing to pay 17 dollars for a screen printed T...so I decided to make my own.
Got my T at Hobby Lobby for 3.99, all the other fabrics were left over's from other projects.
So for 4 dollars (a fraction of the cost) Little Man C now has this shirt to wear at Disney.



This was my first real aplique project, and I think it went pretty well.
I feel inspired to try more, who knows what else I can come up with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment