Friday, September 10, 2010

Argentian Rhodonite Wrap Bracelet

I first saw the very cool wrap bracelets over at Garnet Hill. I cut the page out and figured out someday I'd figure out how to make my own.

Then I came across this tutorial over on the Ruby Mines Blog. Now I had to try it.

I didn't have enough turquoise beads on hand, but did have these lovely pink Argentian Rhodonite beads on hand in 3 different sizes. My inspiration picture from the Garnet Hill magazine has the different sizes in it.

So I gave it a shot. Robin's tutorial is super easy to follow.
I only made 3 wraps around and found that to be plenty with the thickness of the leather and beads I chose.
I plan on making another one with turquoise once I buy some more beads....


 

Picture compliments of Little Man C. (any opportunity to use Mom's big camera, LOL)

So go out, grab some beads and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment